Bongotech Communication Limited is organizing a 5 days training to equip participants with the skills, knowledge and techniques of developing and maintaining good websites without even being experts by using Open source Content Management System (CMS) called Joomla! CMS 3.x
Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to easily build many types of website. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone.
Joomla! sits half-way between WordPress and Drupal, being both flexible and easy to learn.
Joomla is used by individuals, businesses, and organizations such as General Electric, eBay and the Eiffel Tower. With over 10,000 add-ons available and even more designs, Joomla can do anything you need.
Students must have a good working knowledge of computers, operating systems, using a mouse, keyboard, standard menus and commands. Students must be able to open, save, and close applications, files, as well as navigate to other folders.
A summary of course outline is given below:-
- Article Management
- Creating and managing Webiste Menus
- Working with Photo Gallery
- Working with Downloads (forms, policies & documents)
- Creation of customized online forms using Joomla (without programming skills)
- Managing Users and Creating access levels
- Improving Joomla Administration Back End
- Joomla website maintenance and back-ups.
- WYSIWYG Editors & 3rd Party Content Management Editors
- Joomla security and Site Protection
- Upgrade Joomla CMS framework
- Working with K2 Editor
- Installing, Editing and managing Google Maps
- Installing and Managing Social media features (facebook & Twitter)
- Working on Youtube Videos and audio in websites
- Site statistics and analytics
- Installing and managing with live Chat and discussion forums in Joomla Websites
- Web Usability and Accessibility considerations